-
Posts
347 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Everything posted by Tekken
-
thats worst thing they could do...
-
You have now created a monster , nanotech was one of best augments because it was hard to use but benefited player who were skilled. Now its just another LAME Healing emitter v2 but on DRUGS !! In this current state it will be better than shaft HE ever was. It will became just another toxic augment destroying all the fun infulencing matches and making game more frustrating. Nanotech was one of my favourite augment but if it has to be just another HE, please nerf it to the ground otherwise it will create toxic battles where groups will be spaming this and normal players wont be able kill them just like shaft HE is used... its just so easy and convenient to use them, groups are literally abusing this with combination of meta augments/freeze crit mix or pulsar. There is no skill in it and its sad to see game in such pity state. Do something with this healing augments, I just refuse to make easy points to whoever is sitting back in corner, hiding and healing everyone without effort. I am not bad player but I dont have any chance to be competitive against such combos. Especially when groups use that. Shaft HE has been nerfed twice and its still most popular augment for Shaft (despite the fact that you made RFM OP) and ofc most popular healing augment. To balance this "lame" healing augments like HE and now Nanotech you have to not only nerf them, but reduce points they get for healing by at least 30-50 % for both of those. shaft HE needs to have energy bar like Rapid fire mode does have and dmg increased to stock values. This will prevent continuous unlimited healing making targets very hard/impossible to kill depending on map/place where they are and mode. nanotech needs now dmg nerf and prolonged reload speed and reduced shell speed by 30-50 %, maybe even reduce splash radius. I rarely see Isida player being at the top of leaderboard, while I do see a lot of HE being first without any effort, not being focused by enemies like isida is, without need to worry about energy consumption. Ending with positive K/D easily influencing outcome of matches. Nanotech users are divided to two groups, those who perform very bad and those that are skillfull and end up in top3, such players deserve to be top3 because they could not just camp with nanotech, its different from shaft HE gameplay, you have to actively move and find good spot so you can heal your allies, usually you have to go with them and support such player. Its was a lof different but now you just created another HE so it will be even worse. Mark my words, you will have to nerf this augment, it just now depends how serious you wanna nerf this abusing and toxic augments that are making game frustrating and insufferable. Make Isida Great Again ! Its only turret thats supposed to be for healing and its worst at it.
-
This could be interesting event if there was +2 energy for silver contract and +10 for golden one , prizes are not so great to spent like 75-100 energy to complete it. This could ofc be different if chance to get 250K would have been a better, imagine event where you can actually profit for playing it, I am not saying that we should get 250K every 5th spin but if we could end up with a little profit or not lose a much then this event could have been way more interesting for active players.
-
patch notes Patch Update #790 - Released 14th February 2025
Tekken replied to Marcus in News Archive
Overall good changes, BUT I am nor sure if increasing Shaft - Rapid Fire Mode energy recovery is a good idea though, it was very good (you could say OP) even before because of 3 consecutive shots and long range + hit scan. I dont see a reason to buff already good augments. Same applies for Thunder strict ammo, not sure if thats necessary, it was good all-rounder for thunder, you could not go wrong with it. Now it seem like overkill. I do appreciate Vacuum and Anvil buff for thunder. Shaft HE arcade reload + 15 % ??? Well deserved , now nerf points per heal for Thunder and Shaft by 20-30 % , but not for Isida since its OG for healing and only turret that should actually heal. -
Casual battle at low ranks now This is example how battles looks like at low ranks, only one guy from their team used firebird and thanks most likely because its somehow effective against bots, also my team was not doing good so he was not punished as much as I would with same combo.
-
I do agree with this, current mechanics is not much better, but if you restrict new players to use only 1 it will favour camping because thats only combo which is suited for such game style. Other meele and short range combos are very uneffective with this design. You might perform decently with medium range turrets but again, if there are 2 players equally good, one with medium and other with long range turretthen all ods are against medium range user. I saw video from detective999 like year back where he suggested introduction to supplies mechanics for new players and imo it was way better and user friendly than this one. Imo this mechanics will only discourage players to play actively in battle. For some of them it might be deciding factor whether to stay in game or leave. I am definitely not a fan of long range turrets and I think tey are boring, but I know that they are in fact best in game. The more range you have the more options for most of the maps. You can enter almost any map and find a way to perform well, if I get stadium with firebird I have two options either stay and be a training target for whoever can shot me first or leave. This is disscusion for another topic but my honest opinion on long range turrets is that they should either have reduced dmg for short ranges (as a balance mechanism) or have new game mechanics introduced into them, magnum for example have a good disadvantage for shor range - and thats prolonged reaload due to amplification time. If its long range then it should have advantage only for that specific range not for all previous ones that tends to be at closer distance. Scorpion is most ridiculous one, it has 2 alternative modes that does not interfere with each other. You have arcade mode that work outside of Salvo mode. Why does not it have same mechanics as gauss? It has two modes but they are interlocked by singular energy bar. I hope so, but untill then, every potential new player will suffer under this unfinished piece of work, I do agree it supposed to encourage picking supply boxes thats why I do find idea of 12s cooldown after collecting enything from ground as a complete crap... not to mention old players still have option to use brutus at low ranks which is also not optimal.. should not all of them be treated equally? How about removing it from their garage with a some compensation for it. Thats why I found a idea of "simplifying" supplies funny, its not rocket science, I play this game since 2011, back then I was teenager but I did not have any problem to understand mechanics of " drugs" Thats the most basic thing in tanki, I think Tanki its well known for "drugs" design.
-
as title says, this drone is one of the dumbest ideas that has been made in this game ever, From perspective of new player this is absolutely no brainer, finally I have had opportunity to create new acc and play on it for refferals event and I have to say - its killing gameplay. First of all whole reason to put it in game is absolutely ridiculous... do they really think that players are SO DUMB that they cant grasp simple 3 supplies at a time mechanics? This game has been here for almost two decades and this is first time they did such nonsense... if players in 2011 did not have problems to understand it I believe players do not have problem to understand it in 2025 too. Why is it killing game? If design is not telling it alone then let me explain it, This drone is only promoting camping, why? Because most of the time as a camper you only need 1 supplie and thats double dmg, you dont really need to get close to the enemy (thus no need for speed boost) and if your enemy does not have range he cant kill you (thus no need for double armor) Everyone else? welcome in camping tanks online. If this drone mechanics is trailer how upcoming supplies change is going to be then I am afraid this is it for me... Every other combo is inferior because everyone can use only one type of supplie, its sad to have XY turrets and XY hulls and yet cant use them because it will only end to be frustrating. As a agressive player you need at least damn speed boost to reach player that has long range turret, but if you use speed boost then you are about to get respawned by whoever shot you first. Without DA there is little chance to survive more than few seconds. Another extremely stupid thing about this drone, if you collect any supplie from ground - you have your 12s cooldown actiavted, you are welcome ? just press delete and try again, why would game discourage to collect them? If you collect them by accident you are screwed, if you want to use them for strategic purpose or for HP (engineer augment) you are also screwed because you will have 12s cooldown and end up dying, if I have speed boost and I collect speed boost then again, it reset my cooldown to 12s In conclusion - if you wanna have at least decent chance you will end up with long range weapons waiting for your opponent to make biggest mistake in TO - not camp and engage in battle - sad truth about current gameplay. Maybe its devs way to prepare any new players who somehow endure this hard trial for higher ranks where you get punished by blasters and one shoting augments that can kill you across whole map. If this is how this game is presented to new players then I already know why this game lack new players. There were ideas from many other players how to make early game for new players way better and comfortable, yet you TO devs decided to make it worst way possible. If your goal was to repel and discourage as many new players as possible (or old veterans that came back) then you did great job. My advice is to delete this drone, if you wanna keep it, at least please REMOVE the damn cooldown after collecting supplies from ground. But I am afraid this is beyond help. I am just waiting for new supplies change... to decide whether this TO journey has any meaning for me or not. Lastly I am just disapointed.. one small example - repair kit issue, its been half year since they introduced autosupplies and with them repair kit "bug" have it been fixed? Of course not... simple and trivial issue with game ignored for months..
-
could not agree more, this is last time I participated in this trash event, worst design ever. Its not even competition after day 1. Imo there should be same reward for all of the players who complete missions and if your team end up winning the most of the time in the end of the event they will get additional prizes like some skin or legendary key... or few hundreds of points more... At least I know that every team event where I cant change my team and reward distribution is so flaw is big NO for me. The second I got shaftlaw I knew I will end last... just like last year.
-
I am in shaft for the second time, they lost last year too and now again, this is worst type of events and I learnt my lesson, never spending on such RNG trash ever again. Why should I be punished because some players just buy event pass and do not even bother to complete missions... I swear.... team events are worst. I am starting to think tanki devs lack any creativity... just copy paste events and its not event good ones... Where are team events like Arcade in 2022 , way better and fair event.
-
Are you guys working on Unity client? I have not heard about this for a while , I hope yes , sorry for random question
-
I think removing them would make game a little boring, more fair? definitely, but thats probably radical solution, I would definitely nerf sideways acceleration and maximum sideways speed by 50 % so its not so easy to strafe and dodge shots , also I would revert recent change so they can be flipped easily in midair, then I would definitelly changed mammoth OD so it can again destroy icicle from crusader, and lastly reduce their weight so impact force would knock their aim more than track hulls, it does not make sense how track hulls that are on ground are knocked of more than something thats levitating in air without any physical terrain to stop them. Some of the differences are good to have but it should not be way superior to track hulls.. thats just lame and almost non existent game balance (is it on purpose ?) Great point, I forgot this one, in fact crusader an paladin hitbox is almost same and its rectangle.
-
I have to say that I agree with statement hover hulls are clearly superior than track hulls, majority of "try hards" usually plays them (crusader as number one option) unless they are not playing specific augment for specific hull, like dictator with twins PTA because of OD. Hover hulls imo have more than 1 great advantage over track hulls and thus require to be balanced in order for track hull to not get left behind. Avantages over track hulls - 1. Hover hulls got recently buff and its now very hard to flip them upside down. (even by enemy shots or impact force) this is very good advantage when you need to get to the opposite side of map with flag or just quickly move to support your team, difference is even more visible on uneven surfaces, Here is a good example - lets say I have situation with hopper and wasp/hornet on highways map, now I steal flag with any of these hulls, which of them most likely deliver flag ? I can easily jump off from their base with hopper not being afraid of fliping myself by accident or enemy impact force , accelerate or change trajectory in midair and choose best path to deliver it without many interruptions. Track hulls usually lost all their speed as soon as they lose contact with ground and they have to accelerate to their full speed again, which is making them terrible choice on uneven surfaces (maps with full of ramps, or hills) 2. They can dodge way more shots by strafing and thus make themself survive more. 3. Impact force is way better absorbed than by track hulls. 4. You can maneuver, accelerate or stop moving with them in midair which is super OP. 5. You can easily to get through narrow ways to reach otherwise unreachable spots or make your way to enemy base safer with option to avoid lot of mines etc... Best example here - Berlin in the middle of map is trench and from one side there is at the narrow passage where you can manage to get to the opposite side but its mostly possible only for hover hulls Another good example could be Cologne - there are two narrow passages on the sides of map that are elevated and connected to the castle walls and you can pass there only with hover hulls (yes its possible with light hulls and even maybe hornet but you will most likely flip or die because it will take too much time) I am sure there are more examples than this and it clearly is another good advantage over track hulls which will usually flip or get stuck. Cologne Hunter clip Cologne Crusader clip Berlin narrow passage clip 6. Better balance on edges, sometimes there are situations where in order to kill enemy you have to move your tank at the edge of surface so you can reach good angle for your vertical autoaim to highlight enemy, usually my experience is that with hover hulls this is way more safer to do than with track hulls. Crusader first of all, its probably best hover hull (and very likely best hull in game and with recent indirect OD buff, that can now kill mammoth with activated OD, even better) and if we sort them by maneuverability there is no contest, crusader have imo another good feature that other hulls does not have and its leaning. It almost does not lean forward or backward which is for many of the augments in game only good option. Examples ? New rico resonator augment is best suited with crusader, not only you can easily dodge enemy projectiles by crusader design, you have better chances to hit them with crusader because how weird autoaim on resonator is. Thunder nanotech - no vertical autoaim on allies making it very difficult to use in motion, you can easily prevent this (in my opinion good) disadvantage by crusader. Isida sustainable nanobots - very hard to use in motion as well due to poor cone angle - easily fixed by crusader. This 3 augments are probably best examples that highlight how helpfull it can be, but there are certainly lot of other good augment that clearly can benefit from this feature as well, ability to shot directly in motion no matter if your autoaim is highlighting enemy or not is very handy. This is it, I am sure there is definitely more advantages that I mentioned so It would be more than fair to finally do something with this terrible balance in game. Dictator/Titan and Mammoth OD are screaming for buff/change , blasters are clearly killing meele range meta and every "pro" use crusader because how easy mode it is.
-
thats one of the worst advice I have seen here... bundles are usually trash, only value is from epic keys and that is way more RNG than chances in this event. for 700 rubies you have at least one guaranteed legendary hull augment, and statistically you have 75 % chance that your team will have at least 1K point by the end of event from which you can buy 1 exotic augment. So in conclusion you have 75 % chance to have 1 exotic for 700 rubies. Now look at bundles in shop, the cheapes bundle I found Is key bundle for 850 rubies which will get you 15 normal and 15 epic keys +1 weekly. What are your chances to get 1 exotic from there?
-
exactly, if its possibe I would nerf sideways acceleration and max speed by 50 % so its way harder to strafe , but I would keep forward/backward acceleration and speed same as before ... they have so much advantages... like almost unable to flip it (even from enemy shots) is huge one... dont know why crusader OD got indirect buff to kill mammoth OD.... titan and mammoth been treated very badly with this stupid grenade and blaster meta... why making it worse
-
I think you should add to the blaster nerf a cooldown after user die. 45s cooldown would be optimum. Nobody should be benefited for dying in shooting game in first place. Also jammer should disable this augments its cringe and its killing meele range turrets and certain ODs
-
So are you gonna do something about fact that mammoth OD can not now survive crusader OD ???? Perhaps its finally time for chaos dmg reduction ??? Titan and Mammoth ODs both scream for such needed feature, granades and blasters were killing titan OD and blasters Mammoth OD, now to add crusader OD being able to kill mammoth with OD is ridiculous... https://streamable.com/qbfomo
-
Snow Trap require lot of crystals Haloween required a lot of crystals Freezer games required a lot of crystals (to buy coins to get further) BattleShip event required lot of crystals (yet another contract event) Assemble a tank was another event where you had to buy contracts (altought this one was not as expensive because you only needed 25 parts) Thats just last 4 months or events. Now tell me, how can new players proceed in such events? This events are made for whales who casually buy rubies/tankoins or play 24/7 with premium and have full accs. I have almost full acc yet I was not able to participate in freezer games, I passed whole halloween event where I only completed stage 1 because I did not have enough crystals to reach higher stages, Now I am barely able to finish stage 4 in snow trap event. btw I did not have to upgrade anything on 50 % sales like many others, and yes I am not free to play. Imo island events should be made in a way where most of the players are able to partially complete it (stage3-4) just by casual daily playing. 5-7 should be for whales as it was. I like this current concept of island event more that old one with -5 traps but the way it is set is what I have problem with. As I suggested, they should include once per day 1 cheap silver contract for 10K and once a week 1 golden contract for 390 and either change event missions back to 210 ginger or buff bronze contract so it gives either random 1 to 6 ginger or fixed 4 ginger. Perhaps they could create new stage 8 to push best rewards a little further.
-
could not agree more, or they should at least put in shop 1 silver contract PER DAY for 10K , we could get 9 ginger from daily missions, now we have to buy silver contract for 50k not to mention event missions now give 70 instead of 210 ginger... its too much even for players who has full acc. Bronze contracts are ridiculous... they should increase ginger from 2 to 4 or create random (and fair) chance to get from 1 to 6 ginger per completion.
-
They should kept +1 -1 only but reduce price to 30K for silver contract and 4 ginger for bronze or bronze could give from 2 to 5 randomly. Some people really wants to gamble even in online games.. as if containers are not enough lottery, are you sure you wanna play tanki? Maybe you wanna play slots. I would not mind +2 with the current price for cotracts but -5 is crazy dude
-
under review 5. Important things that should be improved or balanced in this game
Tekken replied to Tekken in Ideas and Suggestions
Sadly true I agree with flying hulls being better than track hulls, I think sideways acceleration and maximum sideways speed has to be reduced so its not so beneficial I think freeze turning off DD is little too much with addition of freezing tank, imagine if firebird could turn your double armor off while you have burning effect. They should keep it separated between augments, like augment for freeze that is turning your DD off but it does not freeze your tank, and vice versa, example - shock freeze will freeze you tank but does not turn DD off. Maybe its just me , anyway good to see other opinions. I absolutely agree, I am isida main, I have to most hours played on it from all of my turrets. Support nanobots got a little buff recently with isida base range increased to 25m. -
under review 5. Important things that should be improved or balanced in this game
Tekken replied to Tekken in Ideas and Suggestions
Definitely, I would not nerf dmg but I would make it less rewarding. This thing is worst because it rewards you when you are not performing well, this is actually the only game I ever played that have this flaw design. Mammoth OD unfortunately suffer the most, with Titan OD. There is simple solution to for Titan OD, if Blaster could be disabled by Jammer then simply by adding passive Jammer effect for every enemy in Titan Dome would partially fixed problem, sure they could still use selfdestruct + repair kit to get rid of jammer but it would definitely made Titan OD resilient against Blaster. (not to mention 45s cooldown I suggested) Mammoth OD will still suffer but if they decided to bring 45s cooldown it would occur way less than now. I am fine with it too, but to make things equal and balanced Lifeguard should have same rules as suggestion I made for Blaster = 45s cooldown and disabled by Jammer (it can differ by hull type, can be 25/35/45s for heavy/medium/light hull) Actually Engineer augment should be affected by jammer too , but thats not a bid deal for game balance, its just about things being fair for "active" type augments. Maybe even Driver augment under the Jammer status effect should not boost OD charge, but that would not have big impact anyway. Interesting idea, chaos dmg would not be bad either, or burning effect, but I think Dictators main focus should be suppor for team not to kill enemies, Freeze effect is great for dictator to make enemies "paralyzed" but it wont hurt them. Maybe I would steal your idea and suggested it for hornet, 1K chaos dmg addition would not be bad for it. I was thinking about hornet OD disabling enemy autoaim (no autoaim + you would not see highlighted enemy (red/orange/yellow frame) for like 5-10s But I wonder how hard would that be to program and work without any flaws. I do agree about speed boost removal, it would not be as different as it is now. Imo whole burning/freeze idea should be reworked, there should be more than +1 or -1 tempreature limit. I had idea about +3 and -3 as a max temreature limit and burning and freezing effect would gradually get stronger the higher/lowe your tempreature is. It could work like this for Firebird - if you have maximum 0 to +1 temp. then burning dmg is certain % of your base dmg per tick. +1 to +2 even bigger % of your base dmg. and then +2 up to 3 there would be additional effect and that is - your double armor would not work (or would not be as effective - this might be harder to implement so its big question mark) And same for freeze, 0 to -1 movement and speed would be reduced by certain % of freeze base dmg, -1 to -2 same but stronger effect, and -2 up to -3 additional effect - double dmg wont work (as it is now) I think there is 20 points for kill , I am not sure if its only for defence or both teams. Additional bonus for someone carrying flag is good idea I agree with you. Well yeah, Imo status effect should be kept as they are now, no mercy for that. But I agree that tesla lack good augments, there is only one good for now. I think they were little to harsh about it but I dont know how I would improve tesla to the point where its not OP or toxic (as it was before nerf) I am expecting critical mix for tesla in future so that will partially fix problem with ball chaining, but thats still two augments, crystal augments are meh and status are way too toxic and OP -
under review 5. Important things that should be improved or balanced in this game
Tekken replied to Tekken in 5. Important things that should be improved or balanced in this game Ideas and Suggestions
Hello, I am creating this topic to summarize important things that should be balanced or improved in this game but are not, and it seem like there is not enough attention directed towards those things. Maybe some of them are kept unbalanced on purpose but generally they should have been on devs radar and because of that I am creating this summarize topic where I will explain why should that particular thing be improved/changed in a way so it will benefit overall variety and balance in game. 1. Blaster augment Currently this augment is killing MM. It does not have any disadvantage and it highly rewards dying which is in its concept in PvP game bad. Nobody should be rewarded for bad gameplay, actually it should be opposite, meele and close range turrets suffer from this the most Here are few reasons why its extremely toxic and should be improved. There are several hulls overdrives that suffer under the dominance and flood of this augments in battle, - Mammoth OD - this augment works exactly to the cards of someone with blaster. Titan OD - In order to be protected you are locked in a small zone where you should be safe, quite easy target for someone with blaster, with combination of grenades there are small chances of surviving in a "protective dome" Hopper OD - if you kill light hull or medium/heavy hull with your OD you are basically dead. Its not that big deal, hopper OD has more uses but I listed it anyway. Players can easily time their self-destruct and kill someone with defender and 50 % prot against them, fair? Maybe but if you wanna complete game objective, like steal flag, etc and someone is self-destructing on purpose then its just not fair and make game annoying. Light hulls without LG or Blaster itself are not really playable, Imo light hulls are best for offensive play, this means they are good with meele or close ranged turrets but in Blaster meta Light hulls + Meele/close range combos are hard (and sometimes annoying) to play due to this. There is no direct defence against it. Sorry I dont wanna be forced to use 1 augment [lifeguard] all the time just to be somehow protected against blaster. This is making game rigid and not fun at all. What would be best improvement ? There are two options that can either be separated or combined together. Jammer status effect will disable blaster augment. Just like when Blaster was a drone, but - Player will still explode if he wont have Jammer status effect and is killed by someone who will 100 % apply Jammer status after shot. Add 45s cooldown (can be applied for every type of hull or adjusted for hull type) After player with blaster dies and explode, cooldown will start. After 45s he will explode again after he is killed. If player survive 45s he does not have to respawn to have this ability ready. If player does have CD and he dies he will not explode and nobody will get damaged. Light hull can for example have 25s cooldown while heavy 45s or vice versa. In my opinion both of the options should be combined Jammer would have bigger impact on game than it has (almost nobody use it anyway) and it would improve variety in game. Players would have to think about more options how to strategize their gameplay. And finally - there would be direct defence against it. Because of this change there is possibility for - jammer granade in future ,it will simply apply jammer status effect in XYm radius after its thrown. 2. Lifeguard Not as annoying as blaster, but I think it would be fair for it to have same countermeasures just like against blaster. Jammer status effect will disable LG augment. LG effect will work even if player is shot by someone who will 100 % apply jammer status after shot, it wont work only if player is affected by Jammer prior killing shot Add 45s cooldown (can be applied for every type of hull or adjusted for hull type) Example - Heavy hull could have 25s while light hull 45s or vice versa.. 3. Dictator OD This overdrive deserve to be improved, there are few good reasons, first is, almost nobody is playing with it, would not it be better to have bigger variety in battles? Its supportive OD and team work in this game is dying, only real team work is only in groups for now. There is big disadvantage in using it in offensive manner (sometimes also for defence) because it will iniciate repair kit cooldown - which IMO should be removed. Here is how I would improve Dictator OD Apply - All the supplies (except repair kit - so it does not initiate Cooldown) Apply - SuperCharged Effect for all allies in radius just like it does now 1 500 Hit points as a fixed heal for all allies in radius 1s Polarisation effect for all allies in radius For every other hull except Dictator - Increase their OD charge by 15 % Back in old days this used to exists, now it would work same but For example If I have 55 % on Hornet and I am in radius of Dictator OD after his OD I would have 70 % (same for every hull except dictator) Obviously after OD charge boost everyone who has been boosted can not be boosted by other dictator for next 30s (can be decreased increased as devs wants) This would improved Dictator OD a lot and make it another good supportive Hull. Now it just crap thats used only for gold hunting which is sad. 4. Freeze Effect Important status effect but little too annoying and overpowered. It does not have to be status effect thats necessary changed, it can be augments that are super strong with it. Best example here is Freeze Pulsar, it does apply freeze rate just like augmentless freeze yet at the same time its pulsar. Why other status effect does have reduced freeze rate by 70 % yet pulsar which is even worse does not? Another weird character of freeze effect is that despite I use repair kit to get rid of it, it takes like 5 full seconds to actually get mobility to normal. Why? It can be easily abused. It does not matter if someone uses repair kit, he wont be able to do anything next 5s after it anyway.. Example - someone with Shock freeze augment can easily turn me into ice and ignore me, even when I use repair kit to chase him (usually with flag or something) I cant do anything, Burning effect will dissapear immediately after RK, freeze does not. This needs to be fixed. It should work exactly like when Mammoth user is frozen and uses his OD - he will immediately gain all the mobility he had before. How Would I improve freeze effect ? Remove Freeze effect from augment like Pulsar (same treatment for Firebird Pulsar too) Fixed it so after Repair Kit all the mobility of a Hull and Turret is back immediately Remove - disabling Double Damage feature of freeze effect Apply - disabling Speed Boost feature of freeze effect This changes would turn freeze into better version thats supposed to immbile targets and destroy them because of that, not rellying on toxic feature like removing double dmg or abusing fact that whoever uses repair kit cant still do anything for few seconds because how slowly affected tanks gains all the mobility back. 5. Point rewards I think this is imortant part of game and it does have way bigger impact than many of the players or possibly devs thinks Assault Game Mode - It used to be unique mode because it encouraged players to play active game and not camp (at least one team) It was one of my favourite modes because it had all the action I seek in battle. The biggest motivation of course was to cap flags and get points which were abused by few individuals who grinded phoenix augments and I agree that 80 points per cap was little too much but reducing points to only 20 per cap is ridiculous. IMO devs should improve reward for cap from 20 to at least 50. Its not easy task to go through enemy defence and cap flag, most of the time players will die and wont be rewarded at all, it means it is high risk high reward situation. By removing "High reward" there is no motivation to go for "High Risk" objective. Here is how I would improve assault mode To motivate players to cap flags, I would increase points per cap to 50. I dont like the idea of being punished because of few individuals who were abusing system Players could get only 10K experience points toward phoenix missions in this mode in 1 day, after daily limit is reached, player still can play mode and gain points but it wont be counted towards phoenix missions. Points for killing bots - Yes we know bots are necessary in game now because of lack of players so we have to deal with them, but if devs want to motivate us to stay and actually play such battles with them, then there should be normal reward for killing them. most of the time they are just annoying, blocking passages, pushing everyone and disturbing their aim.. who wants to stay in such battles when even rewards suck? Nobody. What is the main reason behind nerf of points for killing bots? Contract missions, and possibly phoenix missions. It can easily be fixed if there is limit how many points per day can players get that are counted toward contracts or phoenix missions. I dont think quick ranking up for new players is an issue big enough to nerf points per kill from bots. If yes then there can be special limit, but after its reached it will not restrict players to get points towards ranks but instead it will only decrease amount per kill for that day. Thats it, I hope this wont get deleted I put lot of effort into it, I am curious what you all think about this 5 important improvements I suggested. What do you think? are the improvements good? Are they even needed? If you think not , tell me why you think so. There are probably more things but this 5 seem to have bigger importance than others. (at least from my perspective) I might forget something important so I am not against someone suggesting something I missed. -
Yes, there are few very well suited maps for nanotech, the best one seem to be desert. Its not really OP in agressive manner, most of the nanotech players who use it for stealing flags has to be close to friend they are healing, usually not more than 50m and even then its usually crusader hull because it does not lean to forward or backward so its easier to hit. But I disagree that its useless in most of the maps, it has its perks, it has very good supporting role, you have to play it either in defence where you can sit in place and heal everyone around you, or as a support healing your attacker and at the same time dealing dmg to enemy close to him. You cant do that with shaft, you can only heal. For me thunder seem to be way more funnier as it is, it takes certain amount of skill to use well on most of the maps and its rewarding if you are doing good with it but at the same time can punish you if you miss which is imo good, at the same time, no autoaim prevents this augment to be super toxic like shaft is because you cant really heal at medium or long distance , definitely not effectively. By adding autoaim (and decreasing dmg by 15 % ) you will bascially make this augment long range one with the ability to deal dmg at the same time for enemy while healing, making it even better and more toxic than shaft is. Not to mention everybody who has it would use it for easy points farm, and making MM more annoying than it is.
-
In my opinion this is actually good way how to balance healing augment, its cheesy to heal at medium/long distance in a fist palce, so if someone want to do that then it should at least challenging and not easy, lets be honest, long range healing is cancer. - Someone is 100m hidden in their base in relatively save zone yet still can heal someone who is at my base attacking? How is this normal? 15 % dmg downside is not big deal if enemy player that is healing cant be directly killed or he can just hide, have infinite energy ( unlike isida ) and still can easily kill you with sniper mode. For me it would be MORE than fair to disable autoaim and make it challenging, tho I admitted that for shaft it might be difficult than thunder. It does not have impact force when bullet hits teammate, it has recoil, but impact force is disabled for both enemy and teammates, meaning you cant knock their aim off. Current disadvantages? What are those? There is only one and thats main balance factor, (no autoaim assist) Teammates armor as an obstacle for healing ? How about shaft ? Will this apply too? How about isida? IF you want to balance healing by this , it should be applied for every healing augment and turret, I think thats not good idea. Protection against that turret? Maybe. armor ? Nah
-
There are not several but MANY good players who share same opinion, this augment is good example how can you balance turret behind skill gab and limit its use from certain situations. Generally Thunder have best balanced exotic augments in game, please keep this as a standard. Every exotic has a downside Adaptive reload - if you miss you have worse stats than stock thunder Anvil - good dmg but only short range Vacuum - very good dmg but you are limited how you can use it and it takes skill. Nanotech - no autoaim making this augment perfectly lock behind skill gap and making it balanced. Hyperspeed - good dmg but only for long distances This is how exotic augment should look and be. I think shaft HE without aimassist would be harder since it does not have projectile, but it could exits in a changed form where main focus is on sniper-healing mode, but that would require faster sniper mode reload and thus reduced dmg. Arcade mode would not have limited range but it woud be harder to hit allies.
Jump to content



























































