Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    Mystery boxes!

    More lame suggestions !!! It isn't going to happen !!! Stop making suggestions !!!
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is it only me?

    You have a General's rank and have been on Tanki for almost a year and you have to ask others for advice ??? I want you to start acting like a man. I want you to stand on your own two feet. It's time to JOHN WAYNE UP !!! Saddle your own horse !!!
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Truth Revealed: Cheap Plastic Flower tells all !

    The Forum has died. Goodbye.
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    Response from Cheap Plastic Flower

    I have fully accepted the Updates and find them acceptable. I can even agree to the Economic Update to a point. I still have a problem with the number and amounts of crystals awarded for a battle. This needs to be investigated thoroughly by the Tankionline News Team.
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum is dying ! Here are some of the reasons.

    I am sorry Sir or Madam I did not completely understand your question. Could you please re-phrase it and post again. Thank you.
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    Fund growing lie!

    Below is a 60 minutes 7 flag Kungur NSB. I do believe the crystal fund has dramatically increased. I have never seen that many points in a 60 minute battle before. I know and respect Mister G, but I have seen an increase. I don't doubt his word. Something else must be happening in the game. Really big increase in this game ... why not others ?? FORGET IT !!! I forgot about the ECONOMICS REBALANCE. Those rewards STINK !! I could devoted my time to more creative projects like picking my nose and scratching my butt. I use the same finger for both. That way I can determine which one I did last.
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    GOODBYE

    Are you trying to tell me something ??? Could you please explain your response in depth. I am confused.
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    GOODBYE

    Please stop using big words like pompous and rhetoric. I had to Google them. It is hard to follow a conversation when you have to stop and Google for definitions.
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is this real?

    Please define "Chinese looking".
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    Avicii Levels melody mix.

    Did you even look at your own link ???
  11. FBI forgot to tell you that Team Death Matches are about as rare hair on a billiard ball.
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    GOODBYE

    You spent all of your crystals on drugs, M3 hulls and turrets you rarely used, and questionable paints. You squandered your fortune. You must now suffer the consequences. Bon Voyage.
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    ask me anything about beer

    I don't drink beer. It makes me pee too much.
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    Ask meh questions

    You spelled your name incorrectly. You left out the K ... PATRICK. I don't want to see a response that says this is the way we spell it in my country. The civilized world always uses K. Without the K people could choose to end it with an A. Your name would become PATRICA and everyone would think that you are a girl.
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    Avicii Levels melody mix.

    You should have posted this in the UNLEASH THE PONIES topic. Do a search.
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    A Few Questions From Superhero578

    You need to be warned about BUMPING YOUR OWN TOPIC TOO MANY TIMES. This topic is useless clutter. It needs to be allowed to disappear.
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    I am skitee. Ask me what you want.

    Have you ever captured, tortured, and murdered a small defenseless animal such as a kitten or puppy ? If you have done such a thing and have videos please contact me.
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    #AskMeAnything

    There are more News Reporters than there are regular users in the forum at the present time. Are we all doomed to eventually become News Reporters ???
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    I am koolwalky, Ask me anything

    How long are you going to stay this time ? I don't know which I enjoy more, the melodramatic exit or the melodramatic return .
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    TIA - Trolling Intelligence Agency - Tanki Trolls Database

    Any list that has me at the top of it can never be outdated. I do not know who or what you are Cheap Plastic Troll, but you are doing a wonderful job. Don't be discouraged by the NAYSAYERS.
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    The highest score in the history of Tankionline !!

    This is the ONLY TROLL topic I have ever regretted creating in the Forum. I was young. I was foolish. I made a mistake. I had finally buried my questionable past and began to live a simple and peaceful Forum life until this this "old corpse" floated to the surface yet again. Every time I think my Troll Life has ended they reach out and "drag me back in". Is there no justice ???
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    I declare shoes!

    I am Old School when it comes to shoes. Converse All Stars. I have chronic hammer toes. My shoes have to be custom built.
  23. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum is dying ! Here are some of the reasons.

    I have used that response a lot. I always refer to another part of the human anatomy when I do use it.
  24. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum is dying ! Here are some of the reasons.

    I agree with you , Kmakanaka. People just stopped making topics and posting. It was just too much trouble. Someone might make a great topic and it was usually flooded out. Sometimes in a matter of hours. I am also aware of what your were doing. You made a good effort, but you along with several other people, would make comments in topics that should been allowed to disappear as quickly as possibe. All you did was push it back up to the top of the page and let it start all over again. Maybe you need to be more selective about the topics when you decide to make a comment. You make some great comments, but you always make them in topics most people don't even take the time to read.
  25. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum is dying ! Here are some of the reasons.

    I read your posts, ANFO. I agree with a lot of your points. It was well written and presented in a civil manner. It was just the fact that your valid complaints and those of others are often lost is this jumbled up mess we call a Forum. You had a good topic. It disappeard in the cloud of garbage that some of the other users had posted. If it had been placed in an area free from the "one line wonders" everyone could have read it. Now it is slowly disappearing off of the pages because of the "other stuff". Just like this one; it will be flooded out.
×
×
  • Create New...