Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Kits and Shop-Exclusive Paints

    In the "Tank parts" section, the description says "Turrets, hulls, and paints." Will turrets and hulls be added in the future?
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's a 'cinematic' trailer, it isn't meant to look like the game.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Good luck nub.
  4. PFT, it wouldn't win anyway <_< jk
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    A Letter That Traveled Through Time

    It's much, much more than that. It's about life as a whole.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    A Letter That Traveled Through Time

    Simply beautiful. I loved every inspiring word of it.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How original, again.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Food of the Day - Have any?
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For . Forgot to post these a while back.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Could you kindly tell me what Mcdonalds is?
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    Guys, and honest tip, your entries are great, but remove the background, looks much nicer without one.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I know you're from Mars and all, but what? :wacko:
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    best entry plz like
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    Or click it. :x
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Trigger a Tanker!

    On the contrary, it shows that one has extreme skills if he does good in an XP/BP match. Why? Well, think about it, it isn't like Fire Wasps. where all you do is shoot, you have to find the necessary target to shoot at, line up your to-be-pro-shot, and last of all shoot, all within a matter of seconds. I consider that quite the skill. Actually, it isn't. Think about it: In regular battles, you have a whole team to rely on, but in a 1 vs 1 it's you, yourself, and thy. Need I explain further? Only a fool wouldn't see the basis of my argument. Being I have a high post count and I have joined the game quite the while ago, I believe it in fact does. Now stop making me mad. Okay okay okay, stop! As one can clearly see from the feedback players have been leaving on recent update topics, he can easily deduce that Tanki Onlien has been releasing quite horrible updates lately. If you're that arrogant to ignore those posts, be my guest. No more steak? Tanki isn't good, it is bad, very very very very very very very bad. Are you serious?! Buyers have premium accounts, gold boxes, a special paint, special paints, what more could one want?! A buyer is a disgrace to the very existence of Tankiverse. I believe they shall even be banished from the grounds of the maps they so carelessly drug on. Wait, no... Oh my God Are you freakin' kidding me!?!?!?!? Railgun is probably the most used turret out there, and you think it should only be available for the crazy kids who steal their moms credit card?! Shame on you nub, shame on you. Go cri in a corner. In that case I am a pro.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sorry, we currently don't have a staff, they all ran away cuz I'm to strict of a chef ;-; And here's your virtual food: I'll put it on my wall of awards, thanks :lol:
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    While you're at it, lemme make a Tanki KFC for ya: Tanki Fried Chicken [TFC]. Here's our menu. Head chef : Yisroel.Rabin
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Trigger a Tanker!

    There are to many druggers, Tanki should just remove drugs.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I'll flag whoever made this battle 69 times.
×
×
  • Create New...