Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How original .-.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yisroel Potter and the Cursed Paint, buy it in stores now! © Copyrite Yisroel.Rabin 2k16 - 2k99
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    I noticed the size from how the tower on top is so small compared to the rest of it all while in maps like Silence, it's the hardest thing to conquer.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    They don't even look so good :/ Lime is the best out of the four and even that sucks. No way am I paying $10 for a paint, let alone $19...
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Are you famous?

    I made Cedric chuckle, me famous pro. B) http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=315867&p=5761072 I will be signing autographs soon, be there or be square rectangle
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Time to post in 'Are you famous?' topic.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    The building though <3 As beak's official lawyer, I can confirm that beak did in fact did say something upon those lines 1-2 years ago. We are suing you in civil court for copyrite, charges may only be lifted if the defendant hands over 100 golds to each jury and the judge himself. We will sue you for attempt of bribery, but will still keep the bribe itself. Reason: Logicz.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Please... Part 2 :ph34r:
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    postimage.org sucks Reasons: • Because all the images get lost quickly (image doesn't last long) • Because of those weird ads :wacko: Use Imgur or Lightshot. Best image hosts in my opinion. ^_^
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A few GGs I had a few days ago/yesterday. With With With @The.L-E-G-E-N-D And Zenith owed me a gold so... ;) Random That's all :P for now
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Damn it, you beat me to it. :c
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A pro parkourist.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Looks nice, to bad I'll never see it in game :/ (Unless I use my BR account)
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I bought Golden Star ^_^
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    La France, pays le plus visité au monde

    Have no fear, Google Translator is here! "France remains the most visited country in the world with 83 million foreign tourists. The importance of this tourism is mainly due to the great diversity of its natural sites, the beauty of its landscapes, to autheticité its villages, and the wealth of its cultural heritage (museums and monuments). The France st also the third country after the United States and Spain, which takes the most revenue from tourism." Okay, Google is broken, this isn't bad O_o
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I did it 10 mins ago :mellow:
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Modeless Spectator Pictures

    Modeless Spectator Pictures ––– Post your modeless spectator pics here. If you do not know what modeless spectator is, you can read about it here.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    1) Vote anywhere, specifically here though xD 2) You won't, because you won't 3) You won't, because it will
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    Please support me in rising to power. #vote4rabin2k16
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Please support me in rising to power. #vote4rabin2k16
×
×
  • Create New...