Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I rather be first than the 100,000th post :ph34r: I'ma keep flooin' for now.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm, I'm not hiding my precious pics. I know right :lol: Soon we'll be back at 50,000 posts.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Eh, I have some embarrassing posts from when I was a noob, time to hide em.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Mafi, hide his posts :ph34r:
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratulations Photo of the Day! :D Person under me is lucky...
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    A new forum!

    What is the real value of x in the equation log224 - log23 = log5x?
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You don't have to believe me <_< But why would I lie about something so stupid. Although, if you do want proof, ask @omrot, he's the guy in the pic.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was hanging with "no-name" yesterday. :P Glitch happened, I couldn't see nicknames/HP bar.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratz to me on spamming my way to 6 000 posts B)
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    –» Click me to view the album «– Thanks to everyone who volunteered and participated!
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Tanker's Day Album 2016 ~ Modeless Spectator: @Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: The EN community (nicknames above photo) Total Pic Count: 22 Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,499 –> Album <– Once again, thanks to all those who volunteered and participated, you're the ones who make it a success, not me ^_^ (alright, maybe a bit of me :ph34r:). Anyways, I can't wait to do this again with future Tanki holidays / events! They're really fun to do and they simply make the community seems special in a way.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For anonymous. Rather than flooding every hour with a different pic, lemme pack it all into one post this time ;) | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Had no idea that was you... O_o
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    How can I approximate? :?
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Pls (note: the hax are fake)
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Roasted got roasted.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    Not necessarily, but it's easier for me if the player has a PRO pass.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For @CooperO & @I3est :wub: More to be revealed in Tanker's Day Album :ph34r:
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    Bro, you sent that message 2 mins ago, we're both online, get on Tanki and we'll take pic! What's so hard?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    A new forum!

    Right.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    You gotta PM me though, so we can work out an exact time...
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    I'm doing people with UTC+9... Don't worry.
  24. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    I'm UTC-4... Why?
×
×
  • Create New...