Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hackers 1O1 – Making hacks since 1998
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Beauty, ain't it? :wub: | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    A new forum!

    Dumb forum with noob wannabee mods and admins. Nuff' said. There are mods, clueless ones, but there are mods. Already being rude to your members (/non-members)? :? I have no idea which planet you came from.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Guys, I have a big announcement, I am no longer the "noob M2" in XP :D R.I.P. Railgun M2, we had great times, but you turn slow. And a paint, just because I'm getting bored of Red Suit :P Thanks for the -50% sale :wub: It's about time.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Forgot to post it on Friday, but thanks ! ^_^
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    Volunteering here doesn't do much, you gotta PM me. It's much easier for me that way. ;)
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    They both seem to have this cool blurry effect... I don't know how to describe it... Softening/Blurring?
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What's the name of that effect?
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Time flies when you're having fun playing Tanki.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    +++ :lol: Where's the original post?
  13. Will see to it the TX idea. ;) And sorry, but your alt doesn't meet the rank requirement.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy b-day !
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #107 ~ Modeless Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: Unthinkable Map: Gubakha (Summer) Total Pic Count: 12 Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,477 --> Album <-- It's simply a beautiful thing to see a guy come up to you a be willing to pay you for your creativity :wub: Thanks for the gold! | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 106 of the V-LOG is here

    I liked Kasim's commentating, honestly :P
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 106 of the V-LOG is here

    Very funny :P
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 106 of the V-LOG is here

    Gonna watch soon. Feedback is on le way!
  20. Will a Mac OX version be coming out anytime soon...?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    The actual Tanker's Day event is on Saturday and Sunday, but I won't be available for pretty much the whole Saturday (specifically from 2:00 AM (when event starts) until 12:00 AM (two hours before server restart)). I'm busy on Saturdays, so we'll have to arrange a time on Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience. :D
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Click the image :D
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Tanker's Day Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    Completely intentional.
×
×
  • Create New...