Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    E.Leclerc's Creativity

    omg best memes ever
  2. I3ANNED

    “PAKISTANI ROCKS” (3D INTROS)

    xD are these templates
  3. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    is this even creativity xD
  4. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Cool Dragons!" [CD]

    yo freestyle add ne to zthe club want to take videos of parkour
  5. I3ANNED

    Every Youtuber needs one...

    I gave for the past 4 months this message wont get you a free intro -_-
  6. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Picture in form is taken by a real spectator :)
  7. I3ANNED

    Every Youtuber needs one...

    Neither do I xD
  8. I3ANNED

    Need an image? Book one here!

    Hey guys well we all rank up once in a while and why not make it special? Here you will be able to book a photoshoot/rankup/event I will join the battle and use fake spectator mode and record a video then apply effects (a common effect I will use is slow motion) If not a video I will take an image and edit it (depends if client wants to) You can also book me for an event! If you need me PM me :) Ranks: First Seargent - Captain (will be changed later) Videos: Images:
  9. I3ANNED

    Every Youtuber needs one...

    xD for the past 4 months i've been giving intros for free all intros on my channel are not payed should have got it then :/
  10. I3ANNED

    Every Youtuber needs one...

    for to make this video i used after effects. for intros i use after effects and cinema 4d
  11. I3ANNED

    Every Youtuber needs one...

    Explains everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru3wc3dVCFw&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13qcrwadki5vz4f123xdbux2yrxjn5zz04 Message me on skype if you want one: zackturbin
  12. I3ANNED

    SlowMo Montages!

    Thanks :) I'l see I got a lot of requests right now so yeah.
  13. I3ANNED

    SlowMo Montages!

    Thanks, made it myself :D
  14. I3ANNED

    SlowMo Montages!

    New montage :D
  15. I3ANNED

    SlowMo Montages!

    Couldn't gather enough footage for the first montage I kept dieing :'(
  16. I3ANNED

    SlowMo Montages!

    Time to create my first montage :D
×
×
  • Create New...