-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
Finished my Top 3 on the winning team x15 mission and got 125 speed boosts when all I needed at that moment was at least repair kits or double damages.
-
Heh, can we take this to the Let's Discuss Thunder or Game Balance? Speaking my part here: If you're a Legend Thunder user and you're not using Sledgehammer rounds, you're throwing the game; enough said. That is how better it is than Stock Thunder. (It's exaggerated but my point still stands)
-
Because it's 50%, not 10%.
-
I like doing it to a specific person. It's usually a Dictator or a Viking. Many golds would drop in the battle and I would kill them before they could get to it in time. Pisses people off so much.
-
Why is that Hammer's Viking thiccer than yours?
-
I was in this Tribute CTF battle yesterday on the Blue team (I can't remember if it was red or blue, it's the team that isn't on the elevated platform) where my Juggler Kit teammate had the flag and was underneath the bridge. We were constantly getting killed and also killing the flag holder on the enemy team and returning it but that Juggler Kit guy just kept driving forward and backward underneath the bridge. He held that flag for 4 minutes until suddenly going to cap it. Then, he went on to go into the enemy base and massacre them with his Ricochet while capturing another flag and he came 2nd place with 5 points above me who was getting all the kills to assist my teammates in escaping unscathed. Basically, this guy technically multed for 4 minutes only to come 2nd place because of his equipment. We can't even hold a pattern to stereotypes because we can now have tryhard mults coming in first with the right equipment after pooping on their team for the majority of the battle.
-
I had posted this in the "Let's Discuss Firebird" thread but I'm posting it here so it can get more recognition. I'll put it in a spiler so it won't look tedious to read like my 1k+ word posts.
-
High-rank battles are becoming too tedious if you don't have specific protection or aren't using the overpowered alterations.
-
15-3 3 Days of Premium 3,500x Crystals 125x Double Damages 50x Batteries 17-3 125x Speed Boosts Chainmail paint 125x Mines 18-3 125x Double Damages
-
Hey, can you translate what SkyWay_ua is saying?
-
Man, I'm having so many players curse me out every time I kill them. I can just be helping my team out by helping my teammate with the flag escape unscathed and the enemy would just curse me out just for killing them. People seem to hate Shafts on a whole but what about the Thunders and Railguns that one shot them as well. Railgun is unpredictable while with Shaft, you can see the laser. Do players just have irrational hatred against Shaft? It's a turret in the game; a rare one but a turret nonetheless. It's usually the first person I kill in the battle as well. I'll be compiling some love messages I get from these people. A lot of them I see are in Russian as well.
-
Tanki noticed I only had seventeen grand. Sent me this:
-
I got another one to do. At least this one is on my lower account where I actually enjoy battles. High-rank battles seem tedious these days.
-
I don't think it's OP because it's not practical in most if not all modes outside of Juggernaut. I would rather not be the centre of attention in the battle when I have a light hull. :P I also don't think that Large Calibre Rounds is overpowered...at least for the high ranks. Destupidalisation needs to get put back to 50% more damage or maybe compromise at 60%. Duplet's entire mechanic trumps stock Hammer because Hammer needs two shots to kill any unprotected hull and Duplet can fart out two shots in 0.27 seconds as opposed to stock Hammers 1.8 seconds. It has the element of surprise and that is what earns it a kill almost every time they empty their clip. Honestly, I think the Juggernaut should get some sort of protection against Striker. I don't think that Striker should be banned. If they were to ban it, then players would get upset and then you'd have the players that want another turret removed and then another until they start to ask to ban Vikings after the Overdrive update. It's the damage that really needs to be nerfed. A 100% reload time increase doesn't stop me from clapping your light hull in one shot.
-
Hmmm, what happens when a Hunter uses its Overdrive on a Shaft that's charging up in sniper mode? Would it release the shot when the hull gets deactivated? WOuld it cancel the shot? The same thing for Magnum and Railgun. I can imagine the trolls I can do with these Overdrives. I already did the Shock Freeze + Wasp one. I also planted it next to Shafts that were in Sniping mode. I wonder if that's more disrespectful than just pushing them off of a ledge when they're in Sniping mode. Another thing, battles would become a salt factory. Imagine all the kids who'll curse everyone in the entire battle when they get one-shotted right 2 seconds after they activate their Viking's Overdrive.
-
I'll take the challenge of coming first in Juggernaut using: Shaft + M1 Hornet + only Eagle module. It'll be rather hard to do this without Striker protection because half of the players use Striker and it's just missiles all over the place. Also, I'm recording the maps I get put into for Juggernaut. I'm at 10. Planning to stop at 50.
-
And this is my problem with Viking's Overdrive. It favours damage-increasing alterations. Like the example I gave for it on the "Let's Discuss Overdrive" thread with Minus-Field Stabilisation Ricochet. When you activate Viking's Overdrive, it shoots Minus-Field Stabilisation rounds and not regular rounds. This means that Minus-Field Stabilisation Ricochet has a direct advantage over Stock Ricochet with a farther range and a faster projectile speed. I encountered so many Railguns using that Overdrive and would two-shot me in less than 0.5 seconds. I witnessed so many Juggernauts die within seconds from that Overdrive combined with Railgun. They said that each alteration changes your playstyle but how does that change with Round Destabilisation? Was it supposed to make the player uncertain that they would get the kill or do high damage so they would be reluctant to come out in the open? That clearly isn't the case since so many of them go out into the open and one-shot any poor soul that happens to be in their way. I don't think any of Railgun's alterations change your playstyle besides making you more confident to go out which shouldn't be the case.
-
That one guy explained this in the "Let's Discuss Shaft" thread.
-
I instinctively press the shoot button twice. When it was first released, I had thought you needed to press the button once for both shots to fire, but that was thrown into the water when I saw that a Duplet user shot me once, turned around, realised I wasn't dead, then shot me again. I remember holding the spacebar in the Test Server a while ago and it only shot one shot. I just did it in the Test Server at FrozenRailgun is correct, it shoots both when you hold it down. It makes sense considering that when you hold down spacebar with Stock Hammer, it would shoot all of the shots after each respective shot reload. Duplet decreases the shot reload so it's only accurate that it shoots both by holding down the spacebar as well.
-
I've been seeing that a lot recently. People are spelling the plural of words by adding an -'s. Why is that?
-
Ok, now THIS is interesting. I was just in a Highland CTF battle with Titan + Incendiary Vulcan and I noticed something rather unusual. I would deal regular direct damage to them before I overheat but after I overheat, I no longer damage them directly, but I do heat up their tank. Basically, all I do is heat up their tank and the burning damage is the only damage I'm inflicting upon them. If this is what they're going to do with Vulcan during the next balance changes then I support it. Although it kind of kills itself against a player with maximum Firebird protection, at least now we'll be able to defend against it with one module instead of having to use two.
-
OPEN Overdrives are being tested again.
-
CLOSED Man, I was having a really good Molotov CTF game with Electromagnetic Accelerator "Scout" then all of a sudden, server connection close.
-
I used Uranium Striker when I completed mine in a few hours. Sledgehammer Thunder is more efficient though.
-
Only 5 ranks? Have you ever experienced a game where the highest rank in the battle is 11 ranks above you? That seems to be the farthest for most of us but some of us have seen 13.
Jump to content










































































