-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
It would not bother me. That person probably thought you were a girl and was disappointed when you confirmed the opposite. Like @ZloyDanuJI, I assume every new player I meet is male unless their name implies that they are female. Why should a 3-year friendship end because of the person's gender? That's so unnecessary.
-
Incendiary Band is the only way to play Vulcan these days.
-
You know, both Thunders have a range of minimum damage as well. Are you disregarding that? Sledgehammer is basically an upgraded Lightweight Ordinance Autoloader. It doesn't make sense to use that instead of Sledgehammer unless you don't have the funds to buy Sledgehammer. I've been noticing an increase in the use of Lightweight Ordinance Autoloader. I believe that it was encouraged by the thrill of rapidly firing a Thunder. I tried out Sledgehammer Thunder in the Test Server hours ago and I forgot how GREAT it feels to shoot them with it. At what I assumed was at the range of 30-80m, I was consistently doing between 805-865 damage. I kill unprotected M4 medium hulls in 1.61 seconds! You can't do that with Stock Thunder; it'll take 2.3 seconds. That's a whole 0.69 seconds of reloading time shaved off. In the battles I had played in, I got more than 20 kills in each one (and 35 kills in one) because most of the enemies didn't have Thunder protection, and people wonder why Thunder protection is so common. I don't know what they could do to balance it at this point since it's better than the other alterations in terms of killing power. Let's hope they nerf it in the next balance changes.
-
I'm forced to do this since my common container rewards give me anything but double damages and I need them desperately. Even worse, it's harder to get a 250 of all supplies now.
-
Enemies: *Doesn't come into your team's base for 2 and a half minutes* Teammate with the Saboteur Drone:
-
The laser doesn't need to be removed. You can use it for tactical purposes too you know. I've had too many times where they just get out of my dot's reticle and I fire a shot that would have killed them at nothing. You have to know that those enemies have to get up close to you. You have the range advantage; you can snipe them across the map. You have to take the good with the bad. It also kind of makes sense that it's slow because you're charging up a shot, you're about to release something heavy so obviously, the load would slow the turret's movement. They said this was for Shaft to be balanced with this new type of gameplay in the game. I can take this evil. Imagine how Shaft would be if it didn't do that. You can kill light hulls every 6 seconds with sniping mode alone. I don't like it this way but if it is for balance, then I'll tolerate it because I trust (it's declining) that the developers know what balance is.
-
I've been getting more Double Armours than any other supply in containers recently. I got everything except Double Damages which I oh so very much need right now.
-
Never mind, I forgot that I had turned off chat to do something earlier. To not waste this post, why does my Shaft fully zoom in when I release the spacebar in sniping mode before fully charging? It's hurting my eyes because it does it so fast.
-
I hope Overdrives come somewhere at the end of the week because we can't have Mammoths and Vikings taking all of the Gold Boxes now can we?
-
My lower account's double damage supply decreased from 1,100 to 348. All I've been getting in containers were anything but double damages.
-
Got 871 stars I think. It was definitely demanding but I hope not too many players picked Runes.
-
This one is going on for a week. Last time, I caught two 1k golds, a 10k gold, an MMM-O-N-S-T-E-R golds, a gold that dropped two others (I had died immediately and then respawned next to one that was dropping on the small bridge in Polygon and took that one) and a 5k gold and this was all when I was either Captain or Third Lieutenant. I had a screenshot of me taking the 10k gold but that was lost a while ago. I'm hoping to surpass this. I can already see the quintuple kills I can make with Striker. Oh wait, they're putting out balance changes on the 1st of April, right? Maybe it'll be nerfed but hopefully they nerf Incendiary Mix, Uranium and Sledgehammer Rounds.
-
I like that. This would put a risk factor of getting the gold boxes like Round Destabilisation. You can win 50,000 crystals or you can blow up and have 5,000 crystals deducted from your supply. I remember getting one in a Polygon CP battle and I got 8 kills with that (+ 3 of my teammates).
-
Yes, there is a visual cue. If I remember correctly, the gold words at the top when they catch it may say, "A minute of immortality for xxxxx. This is what it feels like to be GODMODE_ON". Edit: Oh yeah, and I think there is a brownish-orange Shield next to their supplies to indicate that they have the effect. Yeah, it was 5 minutes.
-
Somewhat disappointed in this week's rewards. it's really demotivating. 22-3: 125x Double Armours 125x Double Damages 23-3: 125x Double Armours 25-3: 125x Speed Boosts 125x Double Armours 125x Mines 26-3 125x Speed Boosts 125x Double Armours 125x Repair Kits (I sooooo desperately needed this, I'm under 200 at the moment) 50x Batteries 28-3 3,500x Crystals 125x Double Armours Edit: 29-3 125x Double Armours (Gettin' real tired of obtaining this over and over when I need something else of the same rarity) I hated seeing so many double armours over and over again when I desperately need Double Damages and Repair Kits. The motivation for me to continue earning with a relaxed mind is dwindling.
-
Pretending to be someone else (presumably) and initiating a romantic Tanki relationship with another tanker (I know the username but I'm not sure if saying it is prohibited). It was actually kind of fun and interesting and the thrill of having it on the internet (especially in a game) was definitely there. I wouldn't've cared if it was a boy; I wouldn't have minded anyway. I regret it because I'm uncertain about what happened to him/her all these years. We ranked together twice on two occasions. He/She's been the same rank all these years. He/She's even wearing the same combo they used to fight me in a Winter mode Hill DM PRO battle. I remember those days.
-
Because too much is not enough. HE Shells: These past few days, I kept imagining scenarios where an Autocannon equivalent for Thunder may work. I then tried to see if Smoky had splash damage from its Autocannon. Smoky has a nice maximum damage range so it doesn't really need to be up close to their target and they can drive away if they think they'll be getting their critical soon enough. It is 4.5 metres after all. That's just barely equal to the supply marker. Being able to deal 595-680 damage to clumped up enemies might be too OP. A 15% reduction isn't that much considering that the damage for one critical is already high. Sabot Rounds: Off the bat, this is overpowered. The difference in critical damage between M0 Smoky and M4 Smoky is only 100. Each modification is basically doing the same damage to an extent. Chipping off 5% of damage means you'd still be doing between 665-760 damage + 499-570 to the next target and then 374-427 to the next. Since it's too similar to Stock Smoky, Isidas who stay behind their heavy hulls for maximum security would be penalised for doing so since they basically get with an above average damage shot every time one gets a critical on the heavy hull soaking up the damage. I don't like this one. HEF Shells: I wonder how a Wasp player would feel seeing 86% of their health removed from one shot from a Smoky who isn't even using double damage. I have mixed feelings about this one. HEAT-FS Ammunition: Yeah, this is too powerful. M4 Smoky takes away 20% of a heavy hull's HP with a critical hit. This alteration's critical would take away 67% of its health. With double damage, it could one-shot it. I know that's not gonna rest easy for a lot of players - investing Hundreds of thousands of crystals into a heavy hull just to get one-shotted by a Smoky. Even a Stock M0 Smoky with this alteration can kill an M4 heavy hull in one hit. Seeing that heavy hulls are supposed to be the hardest to take out (in terms of HP) and Smoky already deals great damage with its regular shots, it would be too powerful and upset too many players. Smoke Shells: I like this one. This would change your gameplay style from attacking to covering fire and distracting and obstructing the enemies' vision. You say that the smoke is "25 metres" but what does that mean? Is that its vertical length? if so, then how long is its horizontal length? Is it its horizontal length? If so, then how long is its vertical length? That should be specified as well. You know what would be somewhat funny? Some trolling with this. I can't remember if this was a scenario I made in my mind or if Claudiu did this already, but someone would freeze a tank then the other person with Shaft would charge up and kill them. They would do this to the same person multiple times. How about timing when you may get your critical, blind a Shaft in sniping mode, then as the fog is about to clear up, charge up a Large Calibre Rounds Railgun so as the fog disappears, all the Shaft sees for 0.5 seconds is a Railgun charging up beyond its reach and then itself dying from the shot. It's too precise but that would be very satisfying to play out.
-
Had a really fun game with Adaptive Reload Hammer. When I spawned, I was able to shoot 16 shots consecutively and got 6 kills before I died.
-
This is one of the things I hate to see when I see mismatches. Look at the number of players on my team who didn't have access to M3 equipment compared to the other team. Alterations are the way to play these days. You can't just let some high-rank player slip in and decimate everyone with their OP alterations.
-
This guy joined with 5 minutes remaining with that same setup then dominated.
-
Did that even at Major on one of my older accounts. It was a Tanker's Day sale 3 or 4 years ago and I had bought M1 Twins and M1 Ricochet and had a blast with friends that were from my country. I remember the colour of M1 Ricochet's bullets. It looked so refreshing and made me thirsty because it reminded me of the colour of one of my favourite things to drink.
-
I like the game but what frustrates me is a turret wielding the OP sword for a while until it gets nerfed and repeat. I don't like the opacity of the devs on particular mechanics, especially since the Wiki on it is very outdated. Honestly, I see too much toxicity around to even call it a good community, far less a great community. You see a lot more disrespectful, toxic players than players who actually want to help others in the game. Players are relatively greedy compared to how they were years ago.
-
If I knew that the reward would be a common that I don't want, then I would do in hopes of it changing in the next server restart so I can feel comfortable playing the game again.
-
Post here your issues with lags and server instability
TheCongoSpider replied to theFiringHand in Archive
My ping has been skyrocketing for no apparent reason about 20 minutes before the server restart and immediately after until now. It took me more than an hour to do my missions that would have taken me at most a half hour if it was normal. I would die, then the camera would stay there for maybe 8 seconds, then jump to my spawn location, stay there for 15 seconds, then say server connection closed. My ping would be normal, then after I shoot someone with a charged scope shot or an arcade shot from my Shaft, my ping would skyrocket and I would do no damage but the enemies and my allies somehow move perfectly fine despite my "high" ping. There were times it showed I had 700 ping yet everyone around me was moving and battling perfectly fine. I tried to complete my missions on this account but It proved to be too much to bear with this stupid lag. Here I was thinking that it was my internet's fault but look at that, someone else notices it as well. -
They need to fix this thing where you get launched by Juggernaut's Shockwave and you self-destruct. This started happening to me on the Test Server weeks ago and since then, I've been experiencing to too much for my liking on the real servers. It's not like it happens when you get launched high into the air, it happens when I barely leave the ground. I'd get pushed back while slightly leaving the terrain and I'd self destruct. They need to fix this or something because this is basically you killing that person if you're in first place and they're in second place. That self-destruct deducts a kill every time it happens. I hate it when the Juggernaut happens to be coming towards me, I try to drive away but he uses the Shockwave and I self-destruct. It's freaking annoying and unpredictable.
Jump to content










































































