-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
Assuming the players affected get any.
-
Sorry about that. I meant to say 334 damage.
-
I can't believe I keep forgetting to screenshot the chats after particular battles. Lost many interesting convos that way. Anyway, on my Master Corporal account, I encountered a Grefeiter player (I forgot his name) who was a speed hacker using Smoky and Wasp. An "It's a bird, it's a plane etc" gold box was dropping but unfortunately, it was a regular skinned gold box -_-, the guy had stopped and was waiting close to the drop zone. I made sure to kill him before the gold could drop any lower. He raged and: Hacker: stupid kille *my nickname* Hacker: noob Hacker: next time, youll see Me: I'll stop killing you if you stop hacking. Hacker: He spewed some random letters together. These hackers have no chill. Usually, they would keep silent but this one must obviously be one of the players who complains about their team and salts after every death on their main account.
-
Well, Shaft's damage drops to 25% after a short-range equivalent to Hammer's minimum damage range. That's a huge drop. You have to get in close to deal good damage. They made the arcade shots short-ranged, you know. It's impractical to shoot arcade shots across the map unless it is a medium hull you left with a slither of health after a sniper shot. I can't seem to figure out my Shaft's minimum damage range. I have a good idea of it but when I think I'm about to do about 1,300 damage to finish them off, I end up doing 33 damage. Since they are running away, I have to shoot them 2 - 4 more times to kill them which is enough time for a teammate or enemy (in DM or Juggernaut) to steal the kill. I prefer sniping shots over using arcade shots as my primary weapon.
-
An M4 Incendiary Mix Firebird with a max levelled Booster Drone can kill an M4 Juggernaut in 5 seconds. A melee-ranged weapon capable of doing that to a Juggernaut in 5 seconds. let that sink in. I see the Booster Drones the most with Railguns, Thunders and Strikers and Freezes with Strikers being the most prevalent.
-
I'll do a smaller batch to see if I get anything on that. Edit: From the top of my memory, I can say that most of the Parma battles had the winter theme.
-
I did 102 Juggernaut battles and these were the number of times it put into each map: Soliamsk - 10 Kungur - 10 Massacre - 9 Brest - 9 Magistral - 9 Bridges - 8 Parma - 7 Rio - 6 Highways - 6 Wolfenstein - 5 Serpuhov - 4 Yorkshire - 4 Aleksandrovsk - 4 Osa - 4 Barda - 3 Desert - 3 Iran - 1 Trivia: Massacre was the first map I entered. Serpuhov was the last map I entered. I had gotten Winter Brest 4 times in a row at one point. I had played 26 out of the 102 battles in one sitting (back-to-back). I feel as if I had played in Wolfenstein and Yorkshire more times than I recorded. I finished in the top 3 in 72 of those battles. I targeted @iFrosTiger repeatedly in the battles I entered with him being in it as well.
-
I love Tanki sometimes... Had all supplies activated, an overdrive and a repair kit ready. Almost got a gold but ARMAN took it but it dropped two more...then one other separate April Fools gold dropped with the other two regular golds and at THAT moment, Tanki decided it wanted to have a game freezing error.
-
Oh, ok. I just ranked up again and the Striker and Cupid Kit became available. Pretty stupid to be honest. That's a harsh advantage a buyer has over an M0 new player.
-
I jumped on my Corporal account to see how many golds drop in low-rank battles. I checked the shop and the M1 turret + M1 hull kits I saw were the Keeper Kit, the Savage Kit, the Firefly Kit and the Vampire Kit. He is a few ranks above me which would unlock even more kits with different M1 turrets.
-
He is a Master Sergeant. There are many kits available in the shop ranks before and after his rank that contain M1 equipment. You can fully upgrade the protection and you will have M2 protection.
-
I was talking about Stock Shaft there.
-
Haha, again, players count the seconds wrong. Your first shot is already loaded so it only takes 3 seconds for M4 haft to shoot 3 shots; just like M4 Duplet takes 0.27 seconds to unravel both shots and not 0.54. True. I guess that's the monetisation aspect of it. And this right here is what I hate about "Death Herald" Compulsator. You get the ability to instantly reload after a kill, and what's the downside? A NEGLIGIBLE increase in the shot delay. Not even the reload speed, the stupid shot delay. That there is a blatant upgrade and seems to be more practical than Hyperspace Rounds at the moment. You'd have to be stupid to choose Stock Railgun over "Death Herald" Compulsator Railgun. Some alterations basically have no drawback like Incendiary Band, "Death Herald" Compulsator, Adaptive Reload and Sledgehammer Rounds.
-
Because I like sniping while having a low arcade reload time. I prefer using Stock Shaft over Rapid-Fire Mode. They have comparable stats for reload and I just prefer the former. Edit: Also, Duplet does 4,000 damage in 0.27 seconds while Shaft does it in 1.5 seconds. That's a big difference. Also, Hammer has great impact force which is strengthened by one shot being back up by another 0.27 seconds later. Shaft's arcade shot barely has any punch in it.
-
Not only that, but it also gives your tank an immediate repair kit. That, I find unbalanced. You can essentially have 3 repair kits, one from your supply stash, one from when you play the objective and one from your Overdrive and maybe even one when you pick one up from the floor while running away. I find the Mechanic and Miner Drones to be the least useful when fully upgraded. 20/20 Mechanic Drone is basically a 0/20 Mechanic drone. Doesn't really shake up the balance of the battle. On the other hand, a fully upgraded Assault Drone or Trooper Drone is better than the Mechanic. And while with the Mechanic Drone you can activate it for your team whenever you want, the Engineer Drone can give it to every teammate on the battlefield and not just the teammates around the user. Was rather disappointed to find out a while ago that the Engineer Drone also worked on repair kits. It just makes Mechanic less unique. Mechanic was the first drone I ever bought and now It's overshadowed by my other drones. They need to buff it to be honest.
-
This'll probably be my last rank up on this account. Legend Rank up:
-
Those are most likely the players on the front lines. I was able to tone down on my supply usage on my current Captain account since I bought Shaft and I am just shy of 25k total supplies used. Heck, TheCongoSpider only used 57k supplies total. Players at Captain are using more supplies than a player at (basically, at this point) Commander?
-
Want to know something that I would like to have happen to me less often? Being on the Blue team in almost all of my Assault battles. I noticed that when I equipped Isida, I end up on the Blue team ways more times than on the red team; like 6-1. Tried equipping other turrets and noticed that I got on the red team a bit more often but the heavy majority was still on the Blue team. This is something I can't control but I'm fed up of it. The main difference between this and your problem is that mine has a 50% chance of happening while yours has a (presumably because I believe some maps appear more often than others in terms of % chance but let's assume each map has an equal chance) 93% chance of happening.
-
You asked, "Where is the new (MM) Sandbox and Polygon?". This immediately says that you are disgruntled or concerned in some way or for whatever reason that you're not being put into these two maps. I wouldn't consider Polygon small to be honest. I see it as a bare-medium map. You also said, above, that MM had stopped sending you to those maps. You also said that you wanted to be put in more small maps and according to you, small maps are Polygon, Sandal and Sandbox, and coincidentally, Polygon and Sandbox are your favourite maps to play in every battle mode. With all these things considered, I'd have to be stupid not to infer that you want to be sent into these maps as much as possible. While you didn't directly say it, it was implied. I love the Desert map but I haven't been in it in days. I'm not complaining. While that shouldn't directly affect your situation, it shows that not only you are affected by this. I know that there are 30 maps in the MM pool. I know that it's very unlikely that I would be put into a battle in Desert more than once in a row. It would be easier for me since I made sure to have a melee range, short range and long range turret to fit each map size. Because you only have one combination that doesn't consist of a medium to long range turret, you can't expect the rules of MM to bend to your will. Basically, expect that you won't get into your favourite map often because there are 28 other maps the system can choose from. I just wanted to see your reason for wanting to dominate. It's natural for a player to want to dominate because it makes them feel happy playing the game. Players often overlook that while they dominate, others suffer. So asking for something that helps you yourself to dominate the enemy team easier is selfish.
-
There are 28 other maps that the system could put you in. Do you expect to be put in those two maps every time? Why do you want to dominate? You realise that when you dominate, others lose out or get frustrated at being dominated, right? Be glad you're dominating anywhere. Some players get dominated in every battle mode and in every map. You seem just a tad bit selfish with your claims and suggestions. But this is just from my perspective.
-
It's 50% at 0/20 upgrades. I'll be looking into the mechanic of the increased damage of the Booster Drone carefully. Something about its damage increase calculation doesn't seem right. It seems needlessly complicated.
-
Not really. The maps are supposed to be for 8 v 8 gameplay. If the map is small, and also depending on the terrain and prop positions, then particular turrets just wouldn't be viable which is not how it should be. Sandal is already chaotic. I think Sandal was for 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 originally. Why put 16 tanks in there? I see Twins dominating in large maps as well. The problem is that they use medium hulls while you use a heavy hull. Maybe you should change your playstyle because attacking with a heavy hull + a close range turret in a large map ruthlessly isn't a good idea. You said it yourself that you dominate in every size map all the same, why are you complaining?
-
That is one of the disadvantages of using one combo consisting of a short-ranged turret for all of your Tanki life. It may have worked out a few years ago but not today. You can't cater to only short-range players. You have to cater to all turrets. You have protection against 10 turrets (9 of them are at least 25%). You have high protection against long-range and medium-range turrets. Players who are also like you don't have protections like those. They have substantially less. You should be glad you have such high protection against the turrets that outrange you.
Jump to content










































































