-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
That seems unnecessary. You're adding something that may confuse tankers as they're accustomed to seeing the icons with a particular colour. Changing this colour might cause some confusion in some players. Why should the colour change? All it's showing you is that the player was killed by a specific turret. That's really all that needs to be said. The colour of the projectile isn't important.
-
Different maps cater for different ranged turrets you know. You as a Twins player can't have everything set in your favour while others lose out.
-
Here are some more scenarios like that I encountered months ago.
-
Yeah, I was just like you in this. Players here are complaining about getting this mission over and over while I was getting everything but that. Then I got one on one of my accounts and then I started getting it more frequently after that. I've been lucky two weeks so far. I can't complete this mission with all this lag. That last part happens so damn much and I'm so fed up of it. I would die in the 12 seconds and while I'm respawning and can't contribute to my team in those seconds, I look at the player in 4th place while I'm in 3rd place. With just 3 seconds remaining, I'm hoping they don't get an assist or kill and lo and behold, they get it and pass me by 5 or 10 points. I can't stand that so I complete the mission in DM battles.
-
What is/are your "Can't believe that worked" moment(s) in Tanki?
TheCongoSpider replied to TheCongoSpider in Archive
How exactly is this a "Can't believe that worked" scenario? -
No.
-
April Fool's Joke — Update to In-Game Chat System
TheCongoSpider replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Asking for likes, huh? And instead of saying 'reply', you say 'comment'. Man, you sound like most of those commenters on Tanki YouTubers' videos asking for a like with every comment they post. I'm sorry but I honestly can't take you seriously after encountering you so many times in-game. -
While it does need a buff, please note that with Striker being a relatively rare turret, protections against it would be relatively rare. M4 Striker would be able to kill an unprotected M4 heavy hull 25% quicker than stock Striker. You have to account for how well it does with and without double damage against hulls that have protection against it also with those who don't. It can't be like Electromagnetic Accelerator "Scout" where you can kill someone with two shots faster than a Stock Railgun can even kill the same person. I would still use Stock Striker because M4 Striker reloads slightly faster than Sledgehammer Thunder. It allows you to two-shot the target and kill them before Rapid Fire Striker could kill them in 3 shots.
-
April Fool's Joke — Update to In-Game Chat System
TheCongoSpider replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I actually thought you would be a forumer to read organised texts longer than that. This kind of discourages me from posting long replies since you are one of the forumers I seek feedback from the most. -
A rare instance of a player catching two immortality golds back to back.
-
April Fool's Joke — Update to In-Game Chat System
TheCongoSpider replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
We're getting B O T H. -
My gosh, look at the difference in prizes!
-
I honestly don't know what they were thinking by doing that. Maybe they saw that players who didn't buy the battle pass but completed all the tiers were getting too many rewards for their effort and removed the motivation to complete the next one, or maybe they're just doing it to make you buy the Battle pass. It's a cheap move to be honest. They increased the prizes players who bought the Battle Pass can get. That's moving the line for buyers to the right. Then they removed some rewards from tiers which gave crystals in challenges before this one AND they removed shot effects and gold boxes from the silver tier. I looked at it again just now to see what else they took out and to my surprise, they also took out the 100x Supplies kit from the rewards which I find absurd. They gave buyers more rewards and took away so many from non-buyers. That just seems...so...man I don't even know! The only thing I see worth striving for in this challenge is the containers. I'm going off on a limb here but I think they decreased the rewards because of how much days of premium non-buyers or casuals may get during the April Fools' Celebrations' gold boxes. I got 3 days of premium from one this morning but I don't see enough motivation to really go through this challenge a relaxed person.
-
With each upgrade, the time it's active increases by 0.1 seconds. At 0/20 upgrades, it is active for 3 seconds. At 10/20 upgrades, it's active for 4 seconds. At 20/20 upgrades, it's active for 5 seconds. You know, I saw that I made a typo in one of those you highlighted and I could have sworn I changed it before posting. Ah well, I'll change it.
-
They said they were leaving out rewards for some tiers in the Silver Rewards. I thought they would have spread them out but nah, they put 'em all the way before Thunder XT.
-
Well, the April Fools' Celebrations has been a drag so far. Barely any or no golds are dropping in some battles and a good bit in others and a lot of the golds that do drop with the "It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's a Super Gold' text are just regular-skinned gold boxes. It sure doesn't feel like 10x to be honest.
-
I didn't use accurate numbers for Striker. I used an easy to remember number so I can put it into perspective for him.
-
I'm not sure about Bug 1 but hopefully this and also this would help you prevent bug 2.
-
Which is less practical since you have to save your double armour for going into the enemy base or into enemy fire. Some random Rail or other turrets could pop you because you were unprotected whereas, with the Booster drone, you can be protected with DA then pop double damage whenever you wanted. You'd quickly see players going for more damage over more armour because that's how this game is now. Do as much damage as you can before you die. It's sad seeing newly spawned players using double damage to confront a drugged-up enemy instead of using double armour and surviving longer.
-
A good thing with this alteration is that you'd be able to disrupt the enemies' repair kits earlier than any of the other Strikers. Looking at it practically, the con outweighs the pros. An M4 Striker's damage range becomes 533-679 with this alteration. The acquisition time decrease and the projectile speed increase is, like @wolverine848 said, negligible. You can basically scratch those off and see it as a 'less damage for less reload' alteration. The reload time would need to be decreased even further to balance this. You can't kill medium hulls with a salvo anymore which is what Striker was supposed to do: kill medium hulls with one salvo. More pros don't always equal a better alteration. Look at Shooting Speed Regulator for Vulcan as an example.
-
I just played a Highways TDM battle where the highest ranks were three Brigadiers and the lowest rank were two WO3s. Man, the rank brackets in MM are demoralising sometimes. A player who would be playing with M1 equipment playing with players who most likely have M3 equipment.
-
The Booster drone, at maximum upgrades, allows your double damage supply to be boosted by 200%. Basically, if a Striker was to do 1,00 damage per rocket, then with regular double damage, it would deal 2,000 damage; with the Booster drone at 20/20 upgrades, that damage would increase to 4,000 per rocket. Seeing that you're a Legend, it would be common to go up against players with max-level or almost max-levelled drones. Booster basically makes any turret OP. I knew that they were going to make the damage of a turret skyrocket with some mechanic in the game at some point. That was answered when they put in the Booster Drone. I've seen and healed M3/4 Uranium Strikers who had it probably max-levelled. They would be able to one-shot a Titan M4 that has double armour enabled. You just have to live with it my dude. Also, please note that double damage and double armour cancel each other out. An M4 medium hull has 3,000 HP. M4 Shaft deals a maximum of 3,000 damage in sniping mode. if the hull uses double armour and the Shaft uses double damage, for simplicity's sake, the damage the Shaft would deal is 3,000 not 6,000. Think of it as the hull uses double armour, the HP shoots up from 3,000 to 6,000. The enemy turret enables double damage, the hull's HP shoots down to 3,000.
-
Heh, found this on the Russian Forum:
-
That last part is what I was referring to with Shaft zooming in after a partially charged shot as if it was a fully charged shot. It hurts my eyes and I have to look away every time I'm about to fire a partially charged shot.
-
Does it have to be a paedophile? It could probably be a low key desperate player who thinks that just because they're friends with a female player, they have a favourable chance to begin a relationship with them. The latter seems more likely to me, but that's just me.
Jump to content










































































