Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. We already partied, remember? xD
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 56] Main Topic

    Amazing issue as always ^_^
  3. Let's run down the street, shreeking like excited 11 year old girls :DAnd I already spoke with GoldRock, the prize is being split evenly. Congo to the other winners. :)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 56] [Results] Creative Vandalism!

    Yaaaaay! :D Thanks so much! I believe this issue marks my first contest(s) won. And a congratulations to the other winners as well. :) Love this
  5. A tie? Seriously? After all that it's a tie!? Oh well, I enjoyed the debate, so thanks! :D
  6. Being you fell in love with Desert DM BP, I somehow I saw this coming xD Nice one Flex.
  7. I don't have the time to read the whole thing right now, but looks great, will read soon.
  8. TankiMedic :sub: Miss him. Good job Shed!
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 56] Behind the Tank: RustyNail

    Welcome back Viking ^_^ Fantastic work.
  10. Totally agree with every choice this month (like every month :P). Congratz to the top 5, but I'd like to say a special congratz to Masquerade on his piece, nice job ;)
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 105 of the V-LOG is here

    Nice episode! Can't wait for Tankers Day and the TO client. I will try to find the code ASAP, but I doubt I'll win anything :P
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Just to be clear, Miahak is I.Pro.the_best... He changed his nickname but there was some sorta mixup. I had a chat with him...
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Cedric, where's V-LOG 105 (Easy way to get you to post it quicker)?
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    "Spectator mode" using camera settings

    I did :x Or at least I think I did.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    "Spectator mode" using camera settings

    Who made up the name "modeless spectator?" :?
  16. ^ And just to be clear, topics get merged when there's another topic with the same purpose and there's no point in having to separate topics with the same purpose.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Double Post Glitch (DPG)

    Happens when you double click (or click) the post button twice.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    How to Remove Disturbing Ads ?

    There are many guides online to removing ads, but in a nutshell it's search everywhere for suspicious files, delete them, and restart.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    I hop so too. You've been waiting for 10 months, aye? I've been waiting for two years.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratulations! :D Playing at a library is really weird: Being my computer broke, I have to use the library's computer while mine gets fixed. Sooo, I sat down at a computer, ready to update the nickname change topic and stuff, when all of a sudden, what I'd say is a 7 or 8 year old pops up behind me. "Are you Playing Tanki?!" "Ermmm, yea..." He asked me my rank like every newbie would and obviously when I said "Marshal" he freaked out. He logged into his account, after getting the password wrong about 10 times, he's a Sargent xD Before he could even enter a battle, yet another guy pops up behind both of us and tell the kid "You want my Marshal account?" I was like, damn, I just wanted to come and edit my topics and I end up finding a scammer in real life... I didn't mess in, if this 8 year old got scammed, I'd just give him one my alts (which he'd glady take over his account) :lol: Anyways, the guy opened a new tab and typed in a nickname and password, and didn't scam the kid xD Phew. The kid is sitting beside me right now asking me questions about me and Tanki, I feel like the total pro, I just wish this kid would be someone I actually knew in the game xD It's quite sad actually, this kid is telling me all about how he's gonna get the sniper gun and how he finally has enough for it (990 crystals), and I'm like "yea great cool for you!" and then he asks me "How many gems d you have?" Being a nice guy, I wasn't gonna tell him the truth (200k B)), I told him I had 450 crystals :lol:
  21. Topic updated. -Some people on the list have changed their nicknames, updated to latest nickname.
  22. Hhh + (Remember, within 3 minutes could mean within 10 seconds too :ph34r:)
  23. Within 3 minutes of me reading your message, I discovered who you are. Do you allow me to post your nickname history? xD
×
×
  • Create New...