-
Posts
8 133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
95
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
I decided to name the battle "Prop's Rank Up" instead of "Prop's Rank Up + Golds". The end result was everything I expected. Almost perfectly in line with the ascending rank. I waited 4 whole ranks just to buy these for 0 crystals.
-
Unless it's for Magnum...
-
For the Engineer Drone, I'm pretty sure the RK means Repair Kit. From my experience of being on the receiving end of the drone, I would notice that when the player with the drone picks up a Repair Kit, the effect lasts for about 2.5 seconds, even when I'm not being damaged by any enemies. I can test this out in the test Server if you'd like. Bonus Time "Other" refers to how many more seconds of the supply YOU are getting from collecting the supply. When you collect the supply, at 0/20 upgrade, the effect of the supply will last for 50 seconds and not 30 seconds. At 20/20 upgrades, it will last for 70 seconds or 1 min 10 seconds. Note that the bonus time DOES NOT go to your teammates, only you. Drones consume one battery every minute. It doesn't matter if you've been activating its effects or not, it will consume them.
-
Well I don't know what else it could be. I also get random drops in the frame rate and sometimes, they result in the client crashing and not responding.
-
Maybe he should wait until the next balance change comes out. They seem to be testing it on the Test Server right now.
-
I knew it!! I knew something was up!! This morning and even on the Test Server!! I saw M4 Railguns reloading in 3 seconds when I know it is supposed to reload in 4 seconds. I used it in the Test Server and I was wondering why it was reloading in 3 seconds. Went to the Wiki and it said it reloads in 2.9 seconds. That seems so powerful. I don't think they should make this change. Round Destabilisation Railguns will be hitting you guys a whole second faster. Shaft may be getting a sniping damage buff. I haven't noticed any other changes.
-
3,000 is the maximum sniping damage. Minimum sniping damage for M4 Shaft is 750 damage. My damage in sniping mode was only slightly increased. It wasn't accurate however since 3,164 is not half of 6,077.
-
The main reason I like Stock M4 Shaft over M4 Rapid-Fire Mode Shaft is that I just prefer a relatively fast consistent reload. The secondary reason ties into this. If I'm almost at full energy, with Stock M4 Shaft, I'm able to keep firing arcade shots and it would not reduce the amount of energy I had. If I was 1 second away from a full bar and I kept shooting, I would end up being 1 second from a full bar every time. I like to have sniping mode on hand for any impromptu situations it calls for. On the damage scale, it balances out after a while. Just like Stock Freeze and Shock Freeze's damage balances out after they've both expelled their energy tanks.
-
In the Test Server for Overdrives, it states that Shaft does 3,000 damage at M4 but I was hitting tanks for 3,164 damage and 6,077 when I had double damage and they didn't have double armour activated. Kinda weird numbers but whatever. I have a feeling they're testing some things to put for the next balance changes. From what I can speculate on, I think the damage increases the longer you stay in sniping mode? I'll do some more looking before I come off.
-
This hull will also be harder for Shaft to hit from the side. It's not to say it's a light hull, it's a heavy hull. Heavy hulls need to be extinguished as fast as possible with Shaft and a floating one that is off the ground AND has thin dimensions is a hard target for a Shaft.
-
Rico's impact force seems to fluctuate for me. They would be staying dead still and targetting a specific par to my tank and 1 in every 3-5 shots would deal more impact force than the rest while some deal very little. I've had too many instances to ignore that because half of the Ricochets these days just stay still and shoot.
-
Hell no. After all those battles I went through, I remember why I stopped using Dictator on this account. I turn just a little and my tank flings itself. I try to stabilise (get the tank to move straight) and it just keeps wobbling like a drunkard on his most pleasurable day. M0 Smokies seem to shift my tank very easily. I remember having this problem when I had bought it M1 when I was Third Lieutenant but at M0, it seems so much worse than I remembered.
-
I can't find it. I would say that it may be obvious that it depicts the immortality since you would see the shield over the player that the message said got the gold. The person would be alive since they caught it and is then immortal. As obvious as it is, I agree it should still be explained. I caught two immortality golds in this battle and I just started going wild. All of the light hulls were treating me like the Juggernaut and started aiming at me alone and I was just getting kills shot after shot. It was heaven. Too bad the battle finished quickly. :(
-
You picked up a gold box that rewarded you with 1 minute of immortality. The gold shield is supposed to highlight which tank got the minute of immortality. You cannot share it with anyone. When you get that, play the objective as hard as you can because that is a game changer. I've seen so many Wasps take that gold and just play TDM while they could have capped two flags and secured a comeback victory from losing. I wonder what would happen if the Juggernaut was to get an immortality gold.
-
Because it would be rather frustrating to deal with Titan domes all week without anything to fight back against it. Getting blown up by Wasp bombs without anything to protect your team from it. Viking's Overdrive wouldn't really be much of a consideration considering its duration is short and by the time you get to it to disable it, it would almost be finished and the damage would have already been done. Could have sworn there was an example in the first game but I remember one vividly in the second game. Have you played Plants vs Zombies 2? Well, it's kind of like this. In the WIld West world, there is a level where the Chicken Wrangler zombie would make its first appearance. It would be hard to deal with him given the plants you already have. When you finish the level, you get the plant that directly counters the Chicken Wrangler zombie which is the Lightning Reed. Or for a better more made up example, the Prospector zombie. After a while of walking, a stick of dynamite explodes and sends him behind all of your plants. The direct counter to it is the Split Pea which is able to shoot behind it and in front of it as well. The comparison would be like having many prospector zombies in one level and THEN unlocking the direct counter to it after beating the level. It may seem like a good strategy and problem-solving scenario for a game like that but for a game like Tanki, that would be undesirable. You would want the direct counter first and then the problem. This is why Hunter should be first. The Overdrive that disables all Overdrives (the direct counter to all of the Overdrives) should be placed first as to avoid the chaos of having the problem run rampant without a solution. I hope that explanation helped. Ohhhhh. Titan's Overdrive's Week would be pure lag as everyone would be dropping domes and moderate to negligible damage would be done to each other. Viking's Overdrive's Week would be pure chaos. Hornet's Overdrive's week would just be repetitive and/or bland since it only requires one person to activate it for the entire team. Wasp's Overdrive would be fun but light hulls would reign supreme there. If they were to do that, 1 week is too long of a time for that.
-
Two things: 1. Why haven't we gotten a table of the challenge rewards? The Russian Wiki had it since either yesterday or two days ago. If it takes time to put each piece of information into the correct place, then you can tell us that so we wouldn't have to worry so much. 2. The price for the Buffalo kit in-game and on the Wiki is slightly off. On the Wiki, it says it costs 17,000 crystals while in-game, it costs 16,700 crystals. Haven't checked the other kits but I noticed this one while I was looking for the price of another kit.
-
If the one-by-one method were to be implemented, Hunter's Overdrive has to be first and Dictator's last (for obvious reasons). It wouldn't be too wise to implement them one-by-one because players would be frustrated at not being able to fight fire with fire.
-
Thank you. :)
-
Man, Dictator's hitbox is huge! I was able to catch a gold box where the enemy Hunter was covering the entire marker and then some. I guess this is the only thing Dictator is better at than Viking and Hunter.
-
Happens, in some way, with every turret really.
-
Bug 1: Speedster Drone: Many times, in the Test Server, I would activate speed boost and it wouldn't deactivate my cooldowns. Before, I was able to use a repair kit, then when I sustained damage, use a speed boost and I would immediately have the repair kit available again. Now, that doesn't happen. What else? If my double damage or double armour (or both) are on cooldown and I activate a speed boost, it doesn't deactivate the cooldowns. The only time this drone works is when I just spawned. I would use a speed boost and I would be able to use double armour or damage immediately. Note: By activate or use, I mean manually pressing 4 to enable the speed boost. Bug 2: Driver Drone: On two occasions, an hour prior to this post and the last time the Test Server was open, my Driver drone would not activate after a kill. The next kill I get after that, it would activate. I would wait 12 seconds and then kill someone well past that (maybe 4-7 seconds after) and it wouldn't activate. In the battle where this occurred an hour prior, my Overdrive bar filled to 99% and stayed there for the 3 remaining minutes of the battle. I was unable to use Overdrive for the entire battle. While these were on the Test Server, it's important to take note of them as it may be a bug with HTML5. It may be a bug with the game assuming they use the exact same mechanics as the real servers.
-
If I try hard enough, my Uranium Striker can come in the top 5. I die quite too often to Ricochet in DMs and I have 33% Rico protection. It just doesn't seem like it's doing anything despite the fact that the damage decrease is noticeable.
-
I had 3 instances where I was in sniping mode or just driving and the Juggernaut, who was across the map, self-destructed and the game picked me as the next Juggernaut. Haha, yes! It sucked that he got it back though. I don't think that should happen, especially since the Juggernaut can get to the gold box marker faster than a Wasp and kill anything as strong as Titan with just one salvo.
-
-
Is that how you thought the system decided the next Juggernaut after the current Juggernaut self-destructed? When the Juggernaut self-destructs, it randomly selects another player in the battle to become the next Juggernaut. So if the current Juggernaut self-destructs, the player who was randomly chosen would see the green messages saying that they're the next Juggernaut and to get ready.
Jump to content










































































